Useful websites and Sources


For advice regarding legal matters, housing, taxes, rights, benefits please visit:


Information on volunteering: 


Citizen Advice Bureau offers free independent, impartial and confidential advice on wide range of queries from housing, employment rights, discrimination etc.


The Trade Union Congress– rights at work


HM Revenue &Customs -advice and forms on tax and NI contributions


GOV.UK – advice and information on government services
Pay & Work Rights Helpline 0800 917 2368


Related Topics

How to/Where to search for work

1. ONLINE The most popular way to look for employment is to search online. There are numerous sites offering services. You can upload your CV with as many sites as you wish. Once you have uploaded your CV with the site, you can then search their database of job offers and keep applying for the   Read More

The National Minimum Wage

WHAT IS THE NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE   The National Minimum Wage (NMW) is the minimum hourly rate which must be paid to workers in most sectors in the UK. If you work in the UK legally (you have permission or do not need one) it is your right to be receiving at least NMW. The   Read More

Translate »